29 July 2010

my friend

When I met my dear friend, Sara, I was immediately taken by her laugh, her eloquence and her animated story telling. She possesses an expressiveness that is so uniquely her and entirely charming and captivating. We first met over four years ago in Foundations of Librarianship, our first class at CU-Denver in the library program. And, now four years later, we are both librarians, mothers and the best of friends.

While I continue to love those qualities that immediately drew me to her, I am now even more appreciative to have someone who I can share my tales of motherhood and marriage and life with candor and honesty. And she also openly shares her adventures with me. Most importantly, I admire the diligent, thoughtful and loving mother she is. Not only is she an amazing mother to Cameron, but she loves and cares for my Liv and Drew with such warmth and adoration. Not surprisingly, Liv is absolutely crazy about her Auntie Sara. And, watching our children play and laugh and become friends is such a beautiful extension of our friendship.

Speaking of our darling children, Liv & Cam engaging in their routine "Jump!" at the pool and Bubby getting a little more confident and secure on his feet everyday.

Thank you, my buddy, SW... I love you!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment