06 July 2010

i heart reuseable bags.

I'm obsessed with these cute bags. It started out with a little effort on our part to be more green. We purchased a couple of bags from Target and Kings to use for our grocery shopping. This move to be more environmentally conscious turned into all out hunt for the cutest bags available. And, my, have I accumulated a lot! Broncos. Chargers. Princesses. Breast Cancer Awareness. The list goes on and on. Trust me, not all are pictured. Thank goodness these bags are so inexpensive and we have even received some as gifts!

And today, I hit the jackpot. Little did I know, Ross carries these adorable bags and they are even more durable than the grocery store variety. Plus, they come with a smaller one that is perfect for a lunch sack. So, these are my latest additions to an ever growing collection. Check them out ladies... only $2.99 at Ross! Sometimes it's the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment