29 July 2010

A different kind of picture...

I'm an obsessive picture taker. But, sometimes I feel like my pictures are boring; cute, but boring. Set the scene: Mom trying to get everyone to look at the camera, making noises, bribing, saying, "SMILE!" and "Cheeeeeeeeeese!" Yet, I never seem to get the picture I want. So, I'm trying to think a little more like a photographer. Capturing the candid shot. Tilting the camera. Not centering my subjects or demanding a "Smile!"

So, here's an attempt. Just a random evening in the front yard with my simple Canon PowerShot camera and my most adorable subjects!

1 comment:

  1. So darling!! I dream about getting a fancy camera someday, but am always impressed with the pictures that our litte cannons can take. You also have very cute subjects!!

    ReplyDelete