10 June 2010

"I want my hair short like yours, Mommy!"

Earlier this week, Olivia told me that she wanted her hair to be short like mine. We were in the process of getting ready for the day and I quickly responded okay as I began to brush her hair. After I put her hair up into a ponytail, she began to cry. I realized that she thought, I!!!! was going to cut her hair short right then and there. Through her tears she said, "I don't want anymore ponytails. I want short hair like yours!" I explained that we would have to make a hair appointment to get her hair cut. As soon as we were downstairs, she handed me my phone and said, "Mommy, please call Kellie to make my hair appointment."
And, so I did.
In the end, her hair is not as short as mine, but she loves it!
And, I'm glad that I can still put her hair in a pony tail!

1 comment:

  1. You look Beautious! Livvy Lou. Great do for gymnastics--Mama can put you hair in little pig tails! And it will be cool for the summer too. See you soon! Love Nana =)

    ReplyDelete