14 July 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!

It's hard to believe that Jason and I have been married for 8 years today. In some ways I feel like it was just yesterday that we said, "I do," and in other ways it seems like we've always been together. We have such a happy life together and I'm so thankful for him everyday.
Our little one makes our days even more happy and joyful. It is amazing to watch this little product of our love grow and change everyday. She is just the perfect combination of Jason and I and we couldn't love her more.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe that it has been 8 years since we were all celebrating at your wedding! You both are an true inspiration of how a marriage should be. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happyu Anniversary!!! Time flies when you're in love huh? :)

    ReplyDelete