17 July 2008

America's Biggest, America's Best...Water World

For this adventure to Water World we had a whole crew...Patti, Cindy, John, Morgan (John's friend), Nana, Olivia and me. As usual, Miss O was our little water baby. She explored, splashed, put her head under water and did the "alligator." She had such fun playing with Nana, Patti, Cindy and me. She also enjoyed all the food we hauled in, especially the oreos and chips. She did also eat watermelon, grapes, cheese and turkey!


Click to play Water World
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the virtual scrapbook. I haven't been to a water park in years and it looks like a fun way to spend a summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLease send me the link or address for the virtual scrapbook. Jen told me you do that. I love it and I am so behind in my normal scrapbook.

    That water park looks like so much fun with the slides. I miss Wild Rivers. We have been going to our water park here in Ladera. But it doesn't have slides.

    ReplyDelete