24 July 2008

Future Cover Girl...

...with her very own unique style! This morning I was attempting to get myself and Olivia ready at the same time. It was a challenge, to say the least! She LOVES "playing" in the bathroom! Lotion, nail polish, lipstick, you name it, she wants it! She was investigating my make-up bag as I was drying my hair and brushing my teeth. She quickly found her way to the mascara.


She very carefully and meticulously worked to apply her mascara just so. Although she didn't get much on her eyelashes, she was in the general vacinity. I just couldn't stop her and I, of course, had to grab the camera. It wasn't much to get it off, just a little eye make-up remover. It's a good lesson for me, she sure is watching her Mommy. Every move I make!

2 comments:

  1. that is hilarious! I actually decided to color my mom's white quilted bedspread with lipstick- so I think O made a better choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, you look lovely. Such a big girl.

    ReplyDelete