21 May 2011

U2!

Sena and I scored when Dad and Kiki had two extra tickets to the U2 concert at Invesco. I must admit that I'm not really a U2 fan, but I don't dislike them either. Sort of indifferent. Before the concert, I had to rack my brain to try to think of a U2 song... I did come up with one - "Beautiful Day." That being said. This was truly one of the most memorable nights of my life. The stage and audience were enormous. The energy was palpable. And Bono is quite possibly the most engaging performer. Evah. Even on the 5th level, he had me completely captivated. And I realized I did know quite a few U2 songs. It was an unforgettable night and I was able to experience it with three of my favorite people in the world. And consider me an official U2 fan now! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment