08 May 2011

Mother's Day

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
-Claudia Ghandi

After breakfast in bed complete with Daylight donuts (cake with white frosting and sprinkles - delish!) and chocolate milk, we packed up for a day at the Denver Botanic Gardens. While the gardens are not quite in full bloom this time of year, the bulbs are out in all their beautiful glory. Especially my favorite, the tulips. We devoured a tasty picnic lunch and explored the gardens with Dad, Kiki and Honey. The kids especially loved racing around the grassy hill area. It was truly a perfect day! To complete the day, Jas took us to Sweet Tomatoes. My fave and quite possibly his least favorite.
Thank you, my love! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Is school officially out? I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I saw you updated your blog!! I love seeing pictures of the little ones growing up and am excited for the summer updates! xoxo to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back!!! Yay, I'm so glad! Your little kiddos are truly precious!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete