09 December 2009

Dressing Up

This post is almost too embarrassing, but it is just too cute! Olivia is such a girl! She loves make-up and dressing up and shoes! One of her favorite things to do is rummage through my closet. As I was getting ready for work one morning, she explained to me that she needed to find a dress to wear. I told her that Mommy's dresses were too big for her, but that didn't stop her. After a couple of minutes of searching, she yelled out, "I found a dress, Mommy. And, it fits me!" She cruised into the bathroom, very proud of herself, wearing this, which she clearly found in my lingerie drawer. I errupted into laughter and sent her downstairs to show Daddy and to get her picture taken. I think I need to get her some dress-up clothes so she'll stay out of my lingerie drawer!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny!! I love how proud she looks in her "grown up" dress. It is good to see you back in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete