18 December 2010

My Broadway Baby

Our sweet Olivia made her dancing debut in a Broadway Baby number. Her first recital might also have been her last. She didn't love taking dance and it was a struggle to convince her to go each week. However, it was a teachable moment for us and a learning opportunity for her. We had many discussions about trying new activities, following through on a commitment and not letting others down. She made it to the recital and was pretty adorable in her costume. She loves the stage, but I think her route might be singing and/or acting, not dancing... But, you never know... She is, afterall, only 4...

My beautiful Olivia, I am very proud of you for finishing what you started. You are such a cute little dancer and you did a fabulous job. Here's to starting gymnastics in the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Way to stick with something to the end! Seeing how beautiful you are in your Broadway Baby costume was worth it to me!! Nana loves you in white--you'll make a beautiful bride some day. Don't tell your Daddy I said that, he might get a little nervous! Love Nana =)

    ReplyDelete