25 November 2010

thankful

♥ Jason, I'm thankful for... your unconditional love, belly laughs, random outbursts of song, kind and gentle heart and your unwavering dedication to me and our family. You are hands down the best husband in the world for me and Daddy to Olivia and Andrew. I adore you.
♥ Olivia, I'm thankful for... your beautiful smile, contagious laughter, flair for the dramatic, silliness, helpfulness, unparalleled imagination and ever-growing vocabulary, enthusiasm for learning and exploring the world around you. You are the best daughter and the perfect big sister. I love you.
♥ Andrew, I'm thankful for... your lopsided grin, ticklish giggles, natural ability to run and throw, joy in all things, hugs and love and sweetness, determination and boundless energy. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful baby boy and sweet little brother to Olivia. I cherish you.

On Thanksgiving and always, I am eternally grateful for these three individuals who make me smile and laugh and have blessed my life beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment