01 August 2010

Hello August.

It's August, people!

I was inspired by Marta Writes to blog my must-dos. A list of things that I am hoping to squeeze into summer, actually into the next two weeks. August signals back to work. And, the 16th is approaching all too quickly. Before I know it, I will no longer be a summer-SAHM and I will re-enter my life as a working mama. It is bittersweet... but, that might be another post, perfect for the eve of August 15th. So, on to my must-dos...

:: complete organizing and deep cleaning my house. 1st floor almost complete.
:: bachelorette. so you think you can dance. design star. oh, my favorite summer television.
:: read to kill a mockingbird for book club. (i technically have until the 25th, but let's face it, i'm not the best reader during the school year.)
:: james and the giant peach. the kids' first play and starring our friend, spencer spotts.
:: fun in the sun at the pool with our best buddies.
:: try a decorating project, like the fun suggested by our little band of brothers.
:: girls' night out at the tavern.
:: liv's first trip to the dentist.
:: surviving daddy's trip to san diego without us. single mommy for four days - yikes!
:: picnics in the park.
:: sleeping in. napping. staying up too late.
:: soak up every smile and giggle and moment with my precious babies.

Aren't they adorable? I mean, seriously, they are so deliciously cute
that I could eat them up for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they are as cute as can be! I miss these two little beans so much. oxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete