29 November 2009

I've returned to the blogging world....

I started this blog just after Olivia's first Thanksgiving. So, I thought it would be appropriate to begin blogging again now that Andrew celebrated his first Thanksgiving. It is hard to believe that 6 months have passed since my last post. I don't have any good excuses for seemingly abandoning my blog other than life... children, family, work, friends, Facebook =)... All of those things seem to have taken priority. To my non-Facebook friends, I am sorry that you have missed out on many milestones and events in our lives, especially Olivia and Andrew's. I restart this blog moving forward, but if I find some extra time (ha!) I will try to work backwards to document Andrew's first six months of life. Much love, Heather & family xoxox

Celebrating Andrew's first Thanksgiving at home with family and dear friends.

1 comment:

  1. Darling family == what a great Thanksgiving Picture. Can't wait to see you all. Love Nana and Papa Pete too.

    ReplyDelete