20 June 2008

Water World with Patti

This summer I decided to get a Water World Pass with my dear friend, Patti, and her kids, John and Cindy. Olivia is still free because she's under 40". We decided to take a trial run with the munchkin and without the older kids.


We camped out at Wally World, the section of the park for the little ones. Olivia loved splashing in the water with Patti.


She even got up the nerve to go down the slide with me! She was a little scared but had so much fun!






Our little water baby! We can't wait to go back again. Thanks for a fun day, Patti!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I wish that we could be closer and go to the water park with you! I love all the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a water park here in Ladera and the kids love it. I don't because i have to get into a bathing suit. Oh well. If it makes them happy.

    ReplyDelete